Washington state delegates are split into two camps in Philadelphia this week at the Democratic National Convention. Nearly three quarters of our state’s delegates are Bernie Sanders supporters. The rest back Hillary Clinton. So you’d expect some tension.
- Union Leaders Contend Clinton, Not Trump, Is True Champion Of The Middle Class
- READ: Bernie Sanders' Speech At The Democratic Convention
- Michelle Obama: From Reluctant Political Spouse To Pop Culture Icon
- Tim LaHaye, Evangelical Legend Behind 'Left Behind' Series, Dies At 90
- Michael Jordan Speaks Up For Black Lives And Police Officers