How many 2026 FIFA World Cup games will be played in Seattle? Take KUOW's news quiz
Welcome to the KUOW news quiz!
Test your news knowledge with stories from this week. We've included links below if you want to learn more — or if you want to find the answers in our articles. We don't judge here.
(Having trouble seeing the news quiz? Hit refresh on your browser!)
Want to read more about these stories?
- Get pumped, sports fans! The schedule for the 2026 FIFA World Cup has been released. How many games will be played in Seattle?
- The National Transportation Safety Board says four key bolts were _____ when a door plug blew off an Alaska Airlines flight in midair last month.
- If you're a light rail rider, you almost certainly noticed service was back to normal on the 1 Line Monday morning. Repairs are done for now, but another disruption is scheduled for _____.
- Former Congressman Dave Reichert is running to be Washington's next governor. He hopes to become the state's first Republican governor in decades. When was the last time Washington had a Republican governor?
- What kind of "rare visitor" did fishermen find in the Strait of Juan de Fuca this week?